We respect your privacy at TXLawyers.com and Molina Media, LLC. Our policy is to allow users to access the information on our site anonymously. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. Molina Media, LLC will not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to third parties and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How We Collect Information About You
We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provided that information to us. When you access our website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. Furthermore, we may collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you join the TXLawyers.com attorney directory, we collect information related to your law practice such as your name, law firm address, phone number, practice areas, and other similar information for your attorney profile which is displayed publicly on TXLawyers.com. You can review and edit your attorney profile information at any time by logging into your account.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We may use your personal information to:
· Provide the services and customer support you request.
· Process transactions and send notices about your transactions.
· Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
· Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement.
· Customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website.
· Send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers.
How We Share Personal Information With Other Parties
We may share your personal information with:
· Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services).
· Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
· Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
· Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
- We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure.
- We need to do so to comply with law.
- We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
We provide links from our site as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over the content posted at these sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement. If you believe that we have provided a link to a site that contains infringing or illegal content or which makes available cracker tools or other circumvention devices, we ask that you notify us so that we may evaluate whether (in our sole discretion) to disable it. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites that are linked to us.
We do not knowingly collect information from children. We ask parents or legal guardians to assist us by supervising the activities of children at this site. This web site is intended for use by adults.
Contacting Attorneys in the Directory
You are responsible for any information you voluntarily share via email, phone, or any other form of communication with an attorney on our site. Please use caution when disclosing personal information.